tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <fiol.bon...@terra.es>
Subject Re: Add context from apache in Tomcat !!!
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:30:47 GMT
s/charge/load/  ;-)

You could try to do it "by hand". That is, if you are using taglibs,
create a tag that does that (and includes the error management you
need). Otherwise, use a static method that loads a URL and returns its
content as a String (including the result of error management in that
String). This way you get simple code like:

<% =IncludeURL.load("some-url") %>

It may be possible in other ways, but I am not aware of them. Someone?

Yours,

Antonio Fiol

Ferran Orsola wrote:

>Hi everybody?
>
>Someone can help me?
>
>I've got two instances of tomcat running in two diferents machines. Also Ihave got apache
server mapped with the two Tomcats using JK1.2 as:

><VirtualHost 192.168.10.120>
>        JKMount /oasis-tl/* cms                           # first instance of Tomcat
>        JKMount /tl-intranet/* intranet                    # second instance of Tomcat
></VirtualHost>
>
>Now in one application located in /tl-intranet/ (2 instance of tomcat) I would like to
charge content from the other instance of tomcat and I don't know how to do it.