tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pete Stokes <stok...@quinn-direct.com>
Subject Apache / Tomcat JK problem
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:59:23 GMT
Hi.

I've been following docs on setting this up (Apache 1.3x Tomcat 5.0.18,
jk) for the Tomcat examples, but I get "File does not exist:
/wwwroot/htdocs/examples/" in apache logs. I have Apache and Tomcat on
different boxes. I am not fussed about serving static content as I will
eventually use Apache for load balancing.

I must be missing something! Any ideas are appreciated.

Pete.

My Tomcat server.xml snippet is:
<!-- Define a Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
<Connector port="8009" enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443"
debug="0" protocol="AJP/1.3" />

My Apache httpd.conf snippet is:
LoadModule jk_module          libexec/mod_jk.so
AddModule mod_jk.c
JKWorkersFile /wwwroot/conf/workers.properties
JKLogFile /wwwroot/logs/mod_jk.log
JKLogLevel info
JKLogStampFormat "[%a %b %d %H:%M%:%S %Y] "
JKRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"
JKMount /examples/*.jsp worker1
JKMount /examples/servlet/* worker1

My workers.properties is (apache machine):
ps=/
worker.list=worker1
# Settings for worker1
worker.worker1.port=8009
worker.worker1.host=10.2.0.72
worker.worker1.type=ajp13

in error please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses.