tomcat-users mailing list archives

From De Toffoli Garry <g.detoff...@telemar.it>
Subject Re: include files
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:04:20 GMT
You would delete only the  file under the work directory; WEB-INF exist
on the directory of your web site, and not under work;
if you have installed tomcat in /usr/tomcat, the work directory is:
/usr/tomcat/work;
with your example: /usr/tomcat/Standalone/localhost/Website

the touch cmd is a unix cmd;
example: touch mytest.jsp;

touch change the date/time of the file mytest.jsp to the current date/time;
under Windows, you can open and save the file, without modify;

so, "touching" you jsp file where you include, tomcat can detect that
the page mytest.jsp is changed, so recompile it;

Best regards.