tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sam Seaver <samsea...@northwestern.edu>
Subject Re: Logging of JK2 ISAPI connector
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:20:59 GMT
Just a note, though this only happened to me in Linux:

If the 'native Application Event Log' gets disrupted somehow, then it
caused the connector to 'hang' and thus stopped all calls for jsp
pages.  In Linux what happened to me every sunday was that the
'logrotate' utiltiy would move my httpd.log to httpd.log.1, and then
create a new httpd.log.  This was enough to cause my jk2 to stop
responding...

Just so that you know.