tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pete Stokes <stok...@quinn-direct.com>
Subject Snooping on Session data
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:00:34 GMT
Hi.

If I have a running Tomcat, am I able to view the actual data in user's
sessions? Similar to the functionality provided by WebSphere Snoop / ATG
Dynamo management.

Pete.

in error please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses.