tomcat-users mailing list archives

From De Toffoli Garry <g.detoff...@telemar.it>
Subject Re: include files
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:25:03 GMT
Chris Daly ha scritto:

> everyhting under the work directory, all the directories
>
> work/Standalone/localhost  etc etc ?  wont this delete the standlone
> server ?
>

> At 10:09 10.02.2004 +0000, you wrote:
>
>> If you think everything else is working ok, stop tomcat delete
>> everything
>> under the work directory and start again.

You would delete only the directory relative of your site, under the
work directory of tomcat;

for example, if you site is called www.test.org, you must delete the
directory under tomcat work/www.test.org_8080;

probably the name may be different from release;

after delete it, you must restart tomcat;

But have you tried to use the touch cmd on all .jsp file that include
your include.jsp? I use this mode, and all is OK, and I doesn't delete
the work directory;

Best regards.