tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dwayne Ghant <dgh...@temple.edu>
Subject Re: done did not found a worker
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:02:50 GMT
Dave,
I have been having semular issues would it be impossible for to post
the four files listed below:

1. http.conf
2. ssl.conf
3. server.xml
4. workers2.properties

If not then could you please atlease show you workers2.properties?

The likely hood is very great that I'm having trouble with my
workers2.properties file.
I'm runing RH8, tomcat 4.1.24, apache 2.0.40, J2EE 1.4.1

Thank you for you time.