tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kwirirai <kwiri...@designat7.co.zw>
Subject Re: Servlet thread safety in Tomcat
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 19:06:41 GMT
snipet
 for (int i = msgCount; i >=stopPoint; i--) {
                 m = folder.getMessage(i); //get the message

            }

This actually hapening when one session is downloading suppose 300
emails, and the other lets say 50.This suppose ,what I am actually doing is
I have two machines , I first logon one machine and immediatly i log on
to the other.( to simulate simultanous process).
I do understand about Servlet sessions and Javamail sessions.
I was actualy thinking ,somehow there should be better way..