tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol Bonnín <fiol.bon...@terra.es>
Subject Re: tomcat 5. some basic questions
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2004 08:17:58 GMT
Hi,

That depends mostly on your application. When we developed our app, some
developers used 4.1.27 and other 5.0.16 (IIRC), and the app is
compatible with both. I do not recall needing to make a special effort
to keep compatibility. So you still may have hope ;-)

Main difference, in our case, was the place where we configured our
connection pool: server.xml in one case, and context.xml in the other.
Other than that, nothing impressive.

Yours,

Antonio Fiol