tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: root context loaded again under its docbase name
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 18:55:26 GMT
I get no error message - I just grepped the log file. For me the problem
is totally benign - unless I decide that I want to have a context with
the same name as my root context's war file.

I suggest that you are getting an error because you have doubled the
<Context> somehow - perhaps you still have it in your server.xml? Maybe
you have an old .xml file in conf/Catalina/localhost/ ?

Or maybe for you it lies in the way you declared the context.

Adam