tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Josh Rehman <jreh...@citysearch.com>
Subject Re: failure notice
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:06:54 GMT
There's a really easy way to stop this problem, and it's through a
slight modification of the subscription protocol. Simply require that
the body of the confirmation email be a single word, like "confirmed".
That way autoresponders won't be able to confirm themselves.

Very easy to do, and effective. Who owns the list? Is such a change in
protocol possible?