tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vano Beridze <vano.beri...@silkroad.ge>
Subject CoyoteConnector startup warning
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:24:45 GMT
Hello
I've got tomcat 4.1.29
Recently I changed my http connector with Coyote Connector and my
server.xml fragment is

           enableLookups="true"
         useURIValidationHack="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" />

When I start tomcat everything works fine, but there is a message in
catalina_log.txt

CoyoteConnector Coyote can't register jmx for protocol.

What does that mean? What should I do to remove that warning?

Thank you
Vano