tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aadi Deshpande <mailingli...@clubmom-inc.com>
Subject Re: problems shutting down server when enabling the SimpleTcpCluster
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:50:46 GMT
I've definitely noticed this issue on TC 5.0.16 ( though I can't
remember if we noticed in 5.0.18, but I am testing that version now )

We're running J2SDK 1.4.1_03 on Solaris 8 , if that's any help.

I'm also going to be trying this on J2SDK 1.4.2 with 5.0.18 and I will
report back.

Again, thanks for any input you can provide,

-a