tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Harrelson" <>
Subject close-notify error
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:23:27 GMT
When I run a java test program using SSL to my Tomcat 4.1.24
server, it connects, transmits and receives messages, gets a
normal 200 response back, closes and exits just fine.  However a trace of Tomcat for that session shows a "close-
notify" warning being sent to the client, and I can't figure out what's
causing it.

This wouldn't be a problem, except that we have a customer
running some middleware connecting to us that elevates the close-
notify warning to the users.  They are asking us if we can get rid of
the warning, and I'm at a loss.  I can't find anything in the
documentation, the archives, or googling.  Hopefully someone here
can help.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message