tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pete Stokes <stok...@quinn-direct.com>
Subject Connection timing out *annoying*
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 06:26:08 GMT
Hi.

Currently performing a load test, 150 users, and I am getting the below
error, for 15 simulated users.

I have
maxThreads=3000
minSpareThreads=25
maxSpareThreads=400
acceptCount=10
connectionTimeout=-1
Xms=64m, Xmx=768m

Connection timed out from client (Grinder). As I have -1 connection
timeout, any1 have an idea why I get this message ?

Thanks,
Pete.

5/04 5:55:11 AM (thread 4 run 0): Aborted run, script threw class
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.getSocket(HTTPConnection.java:3212)
	at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.sendRequest(HTTPConnection.java:2970)
	at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.handleRequest(HTTPConnection.java:2792)
	at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.setupRequest(HTTPConnection.java:2584)

in error please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses.