tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vitor Buitoni <vitor.buit...@digitro.com.br>
Subject Re: Installing Tomcat 5 from JPackage
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:06:37 GMT
Then i really can't see what's the point of installing the rpm.

You can run tomcatd as a service without installing the rpm. You just
have to put a script to initialize tomcat inside the /etc/init.d folder.
We do this here and it works fine.

It seems that the benefits are only a few, and not really very important.

Vitor

--

*Vitor Buitoni*
/Programador - APC/

*DÍGITRO TECNOLOGIA*
*E-mail:* vitor.buitoni@digitro.com.br <mailto:vitor.buitoni@digitro.com.br>
*Fone:* (0xx48) 281-7314 / (0xx48) 281-7000
*Fax:* (0xx48) 281-7000
*Site:* www.portaldigitro.com.br <http://www.portaldigitro.com.br>