tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Josh Rehman <jreh...@citysearch.com>
Subject Re: <AUTO> 'Getty=001-016-162'Error in JDBC conn / Apache Tomcat/4.1.29 URGENT
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:01:40 GMT
Maybe the best thing to do is to try to bulk unsubscribe everyone on the 
list. All the autoresponders will go away. Normal people will stay.

My recommendation is to require subscribers to do something in the 
reply, like type a word.

Filip Hanik (lists) wrote:
> yes,
> but the user will not get unsubscribed unless he replies, so you could not
> unsubscribe me for example
> 
> Filip
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mike Curwen [mailto:mikec@gb-im.com]
> Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 10:11 AM
> To: 'Tomcat Users List'
> Subject: RE: <AUTO> 'Getty=001-016-162'Error in JDBC conn / Apache
> Tomcat/4.1.29 URGENT
> 
> 
> so can anyone do this?
> 
> 
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Filip Hanik (lists) [mailto:devlists@hanik.com]
>>Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 12:08 PM
>>To: Tomcat Users List
>>Subject: RE: <AUTO> 'Getty=001-016-162'Error in JDBC conn /
>>Apache Tomcat/4.1.29 URGENT
>>
>>
>>and here is the syntax to unsubscribe an auto replyer
>>
>>tomcat-user-unsubscribe-emailaddr=domain.com@jakarta.apache.org
>>
>>this would unsubscribe emailaddr@domain.com if he autoreplies
>>
>>Filip
>>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
>>Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 9:52 AM
>>To: Tomcat Users List
>>Subject: RE: <AUTO> 'Getty=001-016-162'Error in JDBC conn /
>>Apache Tomcat/4.1.29 URGENT
>>
>>
>>
>>Howdy,
>>
>>
>>>writing rules will still take up our bandwidth, so it is in
>>
>>everyones
>>
>>>interestest to get these off the list as opposed to filtering them
>>
>>Of course.  I just said that people can't count on IMMEDIATE
>>removal of the offending user.  I left unsaid my wish that
>>people wouldn't complain when the offender isn't removed
>>within a couple of hours because, well, people will always complain ;)
>>
>>Yoav Shapira
>>
>>
>>
>>This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential
>>business communication, and may contain information that is
>>confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is
>>intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed,
>>and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
>>anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient,
>>please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer
>>system and notify the sender.  Thank you.
>>
>>
>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>>For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>---
>>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
>>Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
>>Version: 6.0.576 / Virus Database: 365 - Release Date: 1/30/2004
>>
>>---
>>Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
>>Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
>>Version: 6.0.576 / Virus Database: 365 - Release Date: 1/30/2004
>>
>>
>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>>For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> ---
> Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.576 / Virus Database: 365 - Release Date: 1/30/2004
> 
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.576 / Virus Database: 365 - Release Date: 1/30/2004
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> 

-- 
Thanks,
Josh Rehman
Citysearch Toolsdev, 3559


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message