tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Rich Baldwin" <Rich.Bald...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: Tomcat5 RH ES mod_jk2 Apache2
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:22:11 GMT
Same as in the past works fine on port 8080.  Jsp stuff works on port 
80.  Html in servlets-examples works fine.  Servlets cannot be found???

Yiannis Mavroukakis wrote:

>Hmm ok.. :)
>you don't need
>channelSocket.address=127.0.0.1
>in jk2.properties.
>Add the following under [channel.socket:localhost:8009]
>host=localhost
>port=8009
>
>and under [ajp13:localhost:8009] add this
>channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009
>
>Before you go about making those changes, make sure that your servlets
>are working OK on standalone tomcat :)
>
>Good luck,
>
>Yiannis.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Rich Baldwin [mailto:Rich.Baldwin@noaa.gov]
>Sent: 02 February 2004 14:10
>To: Tomcat Users List
>Subject: Re: Tomcat5 RH ES mod_jk2 Apache2
>
>
>The jsp is working but not the servlets.  I've double check /alias and 
>workers for typos. Other suggestions??
>
>Yiannis Mavroukakis wrote:
>
>  
>
>>Make these additions/ammendments to workers2
>>
>>[ajp13:localhost:8009]
>>channel=channel.socket:localhost:809
>>
>>[shm]
>>file=/tmp/shm.file
>>size=1000000
>>
>>
>>Yiannis.
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Rich Baldwin [mailto:Rich.Baldwin@noaa.gov]
>>Sent: 30 January 2004 18:27
>>To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
>>Subject: Tomcat5 RH ES mod_jk2 Apache2
>>
>>
>>I finally made some progress configuring Tomcat5 Apache2 and mod_jk2 
>>running on RedHat Enterprise Server.  I get html over port 80, but no 
>>jsp or servlets will run.  Don't know what I may have missed.
>>
>>jk2.properties
>>handler.list=channelSocket,request
>>channelSocket.port=8009
>>channelSocket.address=127.0.0.1
>>
>>workers2.properties
>>[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
>>
>>[ajp13:localhost:8009]
>>
>>[status:status]
>>[uri:/sjstatus/*]
>>group=status:status
>>
>>[uri:/servlets-examples/*]
>>worker=ajp13:localhost:8009
>>debug=0
>>
>>
>>Appreciate any help,  Rich
>>
>>
>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>>For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>
>>
>>________________________________________________________________________
>>This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
>>service is powered by MessageLabs.
>>
>>
>>Note:__________________________________________________________________
>>This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
>>confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
>>confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
>>If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
>>all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
>>notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
>>distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the
>>intended recipient. Jaguar Freight Services and any of its subsidiaries
>>each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
>>networks.
>>Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
>>except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
>>to state them to be the views of any such entity.
>>________________________________________________________________________
>>This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
>>service is powered by MessageLabs.
>> 
>>
>>    
>>
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>
>
>________________________________________________________________________
>This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
>service is powered by MessageLabs.
>
>
>Note:__________________________________________________________________
>This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
>confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
>confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
>If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
>all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
>notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
>distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the
>intended recipient. Jaguar Freight Services and any of its subsidiaries
>each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
>networks.
>Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
>except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
>to state them to be the views of any such entity.
>________________________________________________________________________
>This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
>service is powered by MessageLabs.
>  
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message