tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <>
Subject Re: access log
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 12:42:29 GMT
There is already JDBCAccessLogValve. Look there first. I think there might be
bugzilla report or two against it so I don't know how good it is.

Personally I don't like using a database as an access logger. (Unless the
database is asynchronously filled using a buffer)

Adam Hardy wrote:

> I'm using the access log valve to record my traffic and I was wondering:
> - if anyone was thinking of adapting it to write to a database via jdbc?
> - if anyone has a script to import the daily log files into a mysql
> database?
> - how easy it would be to adapt the date output to '2004-02-02' instead
> of '02/02/2004'?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message