tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John Eaton" <john_ea...@lagan.com>
Subject RE: Apache Tomcat 4.0 vs 4.1
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:25:09 GMT
Yes I can see the jsp page in the work directory.

The reason I chose this title is that it works in Tomcat 4.0.3 but does not work in 4.1.24
or 4.1.29

Thanks
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: 19 February 2004 16:57
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Apache Tomcat 4.0 vs 4.1

Howdy,

>----- Root Cause -----
>javax.servlet.ServletException
>	at
>org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageConte
xtIm
>pl.java:536)
>	at
>org.apache.jsp.CreateIndividual_jsp._jspService(CreateIndividual_jsp.ja
va:8
>60)

Can you see the .java page for your JSP in tomcat's work directory?

Also, why did you choose this subject?  Does it work on 4.0.3 and not on
4.1, or vice versa?

Yoav Shapira

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or
any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
 Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.