tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Merrill Cornish <>
Subject Re: Another Try at MySQL Connection Pooling
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:10:11 GMT

I noticed the class name discrepancy myself between the name I had used for DriverManager
and the one the DataSource example had.  However, when I peeked inside the Connector/J jar
file, I found both .class files, altough they are of different sizes.

I tried it with your alternative, but the error is the same either way:

  "At org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup( there occurred a
   javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name TimesheetsDB is not bound in this Context"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message