tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <yian...@jaguarfreight.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4 + Apache 2 + mod_jk (auto-config) + https
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:16:02 GMT
Don't think you need to. I am running httpd2(SSL)+tomcat4/5+mod_jk2. Apache
will
take care of the SSL side, and mod_jk should forward everything unencrypted
via
localhost(if that is your setup) to tomcat.

-----Original Message-----
From: Samuel Rutishauser [mailto:rut@oxus.ch]
Sent: 25 February 2004 15:09
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Tomcat 4 + Apache 2 + mod_jk (auto-config) + https

Hello all,

I have Tomcat 4 + Apache 2 + mod_jk (in auto-config mode). Everything's
fine, but I don't see how to tell Tomcat to build the generated
mod_jk.conf as to listen to https traffic. Any ideas?

Thank you
Samuel Rutishauser

service is powered by MessageLabs.

If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. Jaguar Freight Services and any of its subsidiaries
each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks.
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity.
service is powered by MessageLabs.