tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <yian...@jaguarfreight.com>
Subject RE: why should i run apache to install tomcat4.1.29
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:02:15 GMT
The short version is you dont. You can use Tomcat to serve both static
contents and servlets.

-----Original Message-----
From: xavier manohar [mailto:palestine_pappa@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: 18 February 2004 13:46
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: why should i run apache to install tomcat4.1.29

Hello
       I am a newbie and I am looking for a satisfactory answer why we need
to install apache and run it,to install tomcat 4.1.29 on windows 95 os
regards
mano

Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on the best policies, services,
tools and more.

service is powered by MessageLabs.

If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. Jaguar Freight Services and any of its subsidiaries
each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks.
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity.
service is powered by MessageLabs.