tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <yian...@jaguarfreight.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4 or 5 and SOAP
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:12:10 GMT
Mind sharing some more information :) Which SOAP engine are you using? Axis?
What kind of problems are you getting? I am running Axis on Tomcat4 without
any issues.

-----Original Message-----
From: davidx@free.fr [mailto:davidx@free.fr]
Sent: 18 February 2004 09:48
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat 4 or 5 and SOAP

Hello does anyone knows how can I make SOAP working on my Apache Tomcat
server ?
On the version 3.2 I had no problem, but with the 4 or 5 I can do nothing.
Do you know a good tutorial for Tomcat 5/4 or another solution

Thanks.

David

service is powered by MessageLabs.

If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. Jaguar Freight Services and any of its subsidiaries
each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks.
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity.
service is powered by MessageLabs.