tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jerald Powel <geraldpo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: encodeURL / jsessionid
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:43:23 GMT

Hi,

    app1 and app2 are two applications under a single instance of TC, with different contexts
(defined in the server.xml).

http://localhost:8080/app1

http://localhost:8080/app2

I wish to persist data when linking across the two. I was under the impression that by using
encodeURL or getRequestedSessionId(), and acquiring the session ID,  I could accomplish this?
Please instruct me otherwise.

regards

G.

when you say 'app1' and 'app2', what do you mean?
Sessions are not shared between two different web-apps.

E8C75A2E75
>CBAC0534
>
>Now what do I do with it? How do I access data set on the session on
>the previous context?
>
>Thanks a lot
>
>G.

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger
Now