tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sushma <schakkir_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Resend: custom realm administration issue
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:22:53 GMT
I found in the archives that tomcat admin console
doesn't display custom valves/realms. Is this true ?
Please help. Is there a workaround ?

Thanks
sushma

--- sushma <schakkir_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I wrote a custom realm and when I administer this
> custom realm from the tomcat admin console, I see an
error 'Attribute digest not found'. How can I get rid
of these errors ? I even defined the attribute digest
but that lead to more such 'Attribute not found'
errors. Why is the admin webapp looking for these
attributes when I did not even define them in my mbean
descriptor file ?