tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ches_nutsy <ches_nu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: a question on viewing servlets
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:28:30 GMT
Yes.. um but i dont know anthing about xml, could you pleas please tell me how to do your saying??
i dont know how to configure any xml code... please... thanks.
do i just have to write the directory where i save my servlets??

:
ches_nutsy wrote:

>hi, i would like to ask something about the servlets, i have followed all the tomcat's
intructions diligently, and i am able to compile them correctly, my problem is that I'm not
alble to view the servlets, why is this happenning? I have saved the class files under C:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.12\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes
and it compiled ok, but when i tried to access them, through http://localhost/servlet/HelloServlet
nothing happens! help me, please....

Add your servlet and a servlet-mapping to your WEB-INF/web.xml

Antonio Fiol