tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pal Rouvillain <palr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Realm tomcat
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:03:18 GMT
hello,

I need some help on realm and tomcat

Here's my problem

I want to use tomcat to give permissions to certains people to access to my application via
url.
I've got an external authentification server. This server can tell if my couple login/password
is ok and return the information on the user (user group role).

I think so that the realm (of the authorised person) comes with the authentification ( can
be xml).

And I don't now how to configure tomcat in order to say here is my realm.

Can anybody give me a way to do it?

Regard's

Secam

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail