tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Apahce Tomact <apache_tomc...@yahoo.com>
Subject URL Rewrite - Please Help
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:24:52 GMT
Hi,

I am Using HTTPSession to store the user_id and session_id to validate the session. I want
to make web site should work even if client browser disables the cookies (Does not allow the
cookies).

For this I am using URLRewrite i.e.. appending jsessionid in to the URL in the form tag.

This is showing the jsessionid in Browser URL (Browser Address bar)

Is there any way to Hide jsessionid in the URL (Browser Address bar) ?

Using Apache2, mod_jk2 and Tomcat4.1.24.

If you have any better way of doing this, please advise me.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rama