tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sale Rahul <rahuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem while accessing the MSSQL from tomcat
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 20:01:24 GMT
Hello arvind,
Thanks a lot for this.
can you send me some pointers where i can get some
more info.

Thanks , thanks again.

Sincerly
Rahul
--- arvind singh <singh_a@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I dont want your web URL.
> I want the connection URL you are using to connect
> to DB.
>
> e.g.
>
> DBName=/yourdb?autoReconnect=true
> DBUserName=your user
> DBPassword=your password
> JDBCDriverName=jdbc:mysql://
>
> These are connection parameters for MySQL.
>
> Note "?autoReconnect=true" if you driver supports
> this please try adding to
> your connection URL.

com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown

com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown

com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown

com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSConnection.<init>(Unknown

com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerImplConnection.open(Unknown

com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseConnection.getNewImplConnection(Unknown

> com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseConnection.open(Unknown
> > >
> com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseDriver.connect(Unknown

java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)

java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
> com.apsora.jsp.DataSrc.connect(DataSrc.java:24)

com.apsora.jsp.DataSrc.getQueryResult(DataSrc.java:38)

org.apache.jsp.TestJSP_jsp._jspService(TestJSP_jsp.java:123)

org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Unknown

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Unknown

> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(Unknown

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Unknown

=== message truncated ===