tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sale Rahul <rahuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem while accessing the MSSQL from tomcat
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:49:28 GMT
Hello arvind ,
I donot mind giving you the URL. Which is little
secure one.But let me know what are yo ulooking
at.Hope you understand.
Thanks for kind attention....

Sincerly
Rahul
--- arvind singh <singh_a@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Can you post the Database URL you are using to
> connect to the Database?

com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSConnection.<init>(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerImplConnection.open(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseConnection.getNewImplConnection(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at
> >
> com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseConnection.open(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at
> com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseDriver.connect(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)
> > at

java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
> > at com.apsora.jsp.DataSrc.connect(DataSrc.java:24)
> > at

com.apsora.jsp.DataSrc.getQueryResult(DataSrc.java:38)
> > at

org.apache.jsp.TestJSP_jsp._jspService(TestJSP_jsp.java:123)
> > at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
> > at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

> eNext(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

> eNext(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

> eNext(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

> eNext(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

> eNext(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

> eNext(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown

=== message truncated ===