tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ralf Schneider <r...@tapfere-schneiderleins.de>
Subject Re: HTTPS with Apache 2.0.48 and Tomcat 5.0.16
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:18:32 GMT
Am Montag, 2. Februar 2004 21:47 schrieb Oscar Carrillo:
> You must only mount (no global include mod_jk2.conf") the webapp in
> "ssl.conf", and additionally you can redirect http to https in
> "httpd.conf" so that ppl automatically get moved to https.

I added the following three lines to ssl.conf (according to your howto):

JkMount /demo_02/*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /demo_02 ajp13
JkMount /demo_02/* ajp13

But then I get an error when restarting Apache:

Syntax error on line 114 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/ssl.conf:
Invalid command 'JkMount', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

Did the syntax change from mod_jk to mod_jk2 for JkMount?

Ralf.