tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ralf Schneider <r...@tapfere-schneiderleins.de>
Subject Re: HTTPS with Apache 2.0.48 and Tomcat 5.0.16
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:12:51 GMT
Am Montag, 2. Februar 2004 13:55 schrieb Yiannis Mavroukakis:
> Best remove that line, stick it in your httpd.conf instead along with the
> hostname.

This wasn't the problem. I did not notice that mod_ssl was not compiled into
httpd :-( After a rebuild of Apache (now with SSL support :-) and works now.

My last problem to solve (I hope :-) is how can I prevent user from accessing
the webapp with the normal HTTP protocol instead of HTTPS? At the moment both
works, but I only want it to work with HTTPS.

Ralf.