tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jonny Sizlak <jsywu...@kerbit.ath.cx>
Subject RE: HomesUserDatabase
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:51:21 GMT
I did try looking at that, but I'm not sure what the host is.  I don't
remember changing anything in the host tag (although I've come to find
that usually means I did. ;)  The contexts added are a few students'
independent projects that needed them set up before everyone elses.

(I chopped out all the comments)

     <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
                 directory="logs"  prefix="localhost_log." suffix=".txt"
            timestamp="true"/>
         <Context path="/manager"
                  debug ="0"
                  privileged="true"
                  docBase="/var/tomcat5/server/webapps/manager">
         </Context>
         <Context path="/eu"
                  debug="0"
                  reloadable="true"
                  docBase="/var/tomcat5/webapps/eu">
         </Context>
         <Context path="/mcohen"
                  debug="0"
                  reloadable="true"
                  docBase="/var/tomcat5/webapps/mcohen">
         </Context>
         <Context path="/rhaggert"
                  debug="0"
                  reloadable="true"
                  docBase="/var/tomcat5/webapps/rhaggert">
         </Context>
         <Context path="/~jsywulak"
                  debug="0"
                  reloadable="true"