tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anton Ushakov <>
Subject ServerSocketFactories for Connectors
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 00:44:24 GMT

For a webservices project we need to override the ServerSocketFactory
used with a http connector, - we are implementing our own httpg using
overriden Input/Output streams that do GSS-API authentication.

It works fine when I do this in server.xml on tomcat-4.1.29
               port="6688" scheme="httpg" secure="true">
    <Factory className="MyOwnServerSocketFactory" />

But I know that HttpConnector is deprecated in favor of CoyoteConnector,
and the same configuration with the CoyoteConnector basically ignores
the Factory setting, and just keeps using normal http.

Question: how can we override the ServerSocketFactory for the

thank you

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message