tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Bernstein <n...@docmagic.com>
Subject Re: done did not found a worker
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 22:23:24 GMT
On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 11:33, Nicholas Bernstein wrote:

::SNIP::

I was wondering if perhaps this message was received by the list earlier
and responded to, but I missed it. I tried to send it twice on friday,
but got a bounce and did not see it appear in the messages from the
list. Then again, I didn't start getting any messages until sunday, as
either the subscribe took a long time, or the list was slow.

Anyway, the original question, along with configs are at:
http://www.nicholasbernstein.com/tomcat/

if anyone wants to take a shot at it.

Thanks again,
Nick

| Nicholas Bernstein            | nick@docmagic.com             |
| UNIX Systems Administrator    | http://www.docmagic.com       |
| Document Systems Inc.         |  				|
| gpg: F706 8C4E 78FA DDDD 53A0 019F D983 FE28 2002 D1F3	|