tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rommel Sharma" <romm...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:23:43 GMT
Dear Tomcat Gurus,

What is the use of Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 in server.xml.

If I have two different tomcats running, and I have already changed the http
and https ports for them, do I have to change the 8009 port in one of them
to avoid conflict?

Thanks,
Rommel Sharma.

FYR: [in server.xml]
..
..
<!-- Define a Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
               useURIValidationHack="false"

protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"/>
..
..

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.