tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Krell, Andrew" <Andrew.Kr...@OMNOVA.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat, Apache, JK/JK2, mod_backhand
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:14:34 GMT
This is the link to the Jakarta FAQ that answers the question "which
connector should I use?"
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/connectors.html#vs

Good luck
-Andrew
-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Stokes [mailto:stokesp@quinn-direct.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 3:06 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Tomcat, Apache, JK/JK2, mod_backhand

I'm currently playing about with the above bits, and mod_backhand needs
Apache 1.x, so I'm wondering if any1 can save me a little time by telling me
if I'm using Apache 1.3.x with Tomcat 5.0.18, which is the best connector to
use, jk / jk2 for a production environment ?

The jk docco on jakarta tell me loads but don't seem to make a real
distinction ?

Thanks
Pete.

*******