tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Yansheng Lin" <yansheng....@silvacom.com>
Subject Tomcat Loads Deleted Context?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:42:23 GMT

Hi, I am having a weird problem.  It seems that Tomcat is trying to deploy a
deleted project.  The deleted project was outside of ${tomcat_home}/ dir.  And I
already I commented out the <context> for that project.  I also deleted the
work/ dir, but the problem persists.  The generated
/work/Catalina/localhost/deleted/ dir doesn't have any class files except
SESSIONS.ser and tldCache.ser. I suspect tomcat is installing web applications
based on some sort of cache.

Here is the console output when deploying tomcat:
Feb 4, 2004 8:14:19 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer install
INFO: Processing Context configuration file URL
file:C:\Web\ApacheGroup\Tomcat\conf\Catalina\localhost\deleted.xml
(org.apache.commons.digester.Digester).

I was wondering if this is a bug?  I am using tomcat-5.0.18.

Thanks!