tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Yansheng Lin" <yansheng....@silvacom.com>
Subject RE: Problems using Servlet with 4.1.29, Apache 2.0.40 and https
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:38:10 GMT
http and https use different port. Most likely your Apache only listens to the
http port.
hope this helps:)

-Yan

-----Original Message-----
From: Lutz Maibach [mailto:klinge@easycom.de]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 1:15 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Problems using Servlet with 4.1.29, Apache 2.0.40 and https

Hello,

I'm trying to get a servlet called rreport running with the Software
shown above. Everything is working well as long as I use the
http-address (everything is redirect via apache) to call rreport. I can
also run the tomcat-examples via https so I think that redirecting via
Apache isn't the problem. I presume that the "object not found"-message
I get calling rreport via https results from a missing entry in the
tomcat-configs but I don't know where to start searching for it.

Help would be appreciated :-)

Greetings

Lutz Maibach