tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Yansheng Lin" <yansheng....@silvacom.com>
Subject session.ManagerBase tries to write something?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:04:47 GMT

Hi, I am getting this a lot while debugging my application.  It happens if I
restart Tomcat for after viewing a particular page.  But if I restart it again,
I don't get this error.  I have no clue why this is happening.  I don't want the
sessions to be persistent in the first place, also I don't want to cache the VO
because I want to query it from the database....

10 [main] ERROR session.ManagerBase  - IOException while loading persisted
sessions: java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.mycompany.myVO
java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.mycompany.myVO

Thanks!