tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "shyam" <sh...@interviewexchange.com>
Subject RE: StringBuffer out of range???
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:29:48 GMT
Can you give the exact error .

Software Engineer
Adamshand Inc
www.interviewexchange.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Leonardo Larraquy [mailto:llarraquy@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 3:25 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: StringBuffer out of range???

Hi all, I'm using a class in my aplication to generate XML. It works
perfectly, and it is used EVERYWERE for sending results from the server
to the client.
This way of sending information is developed by iterating some
collections, and appending it in on a StringBuffer.
The XML is well formed, but developing a program like a CUBE with much
information, it reaches over 6.100.000 bytes the servlet throws an
Exception that I havent deduced yet. (must be some kind of
RunTimeException).
I've tried the setLenght(), capacity and all the stuff.
What could I do?
Thanks in advance