tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Witucki" <CWITU...@independenthealth.com>
Subject RE: Memory climbs until I get an OutOfMemory Error
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:22:21 GMT
Matt, could I email you privatly to discuss further about set up and portal heads??  Maybe
we could come up with a solution.

Christian Witucki
Network Analyst
375 Essjay Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
716-631-3001 x3812

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information
which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State confidentiality laws,
rules or regulations.  This e-mail and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated
addressee only .  If you are not the designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful
and may subject you to legal consequences.  If you have received this e-mail and attachments
in error, please contact Independent Health immediately at (716) 631-3001 and delete the e-mail
and its attachments from your computer.  Thank you for your attention.

>>> lists@raibledesigns.com 01/24/04 03:56PM >>>
I'm pretty certain it's not the application - I've successfully run it
with no issues on OS X, Red Hat 10 (Fedora), Windows XP and a different
Windows 2000 server in the same server room.

I'm pretty sure it's something to do with the JK setup - I'll have to
try doing it again from scratch.

Matt