tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Howard Watson" <>
Subject Re: LogSetter in <Context>
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 06:40:43 GMT
I'll try to do that in the morning. If it works better I can send it direct to you and post
what matters to the list afterwards.

Thanks for the effort.

Howard Watson
Database Administrator
Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain
4400 Central Avenue
Great Falls, Montana  59405
(406) 771-3759
>>> 01/15/04 23:27 PM >>>
If you could strip-down your web-app to a minimal version that reproduces
this problem, and post it to BugZilla (or even here, if you don't mind
p**sing off everyone on the list with a big download :), I'd really like to
take a look at it.  With a quick eyeballing, I can't see anything in the
code that would produce what you describe.