tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Howard Watson" <howa...@esgw.org>
Subject RE: LogSetter in <Context>
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:10:27 GMT
Howdy,

I did not ask anybody to care. I asked for a reference to documentation
that I was unable to find myself. I don't remember reading that the list
was version specific or only for users that support a single platform.
But, thanks for the reply anyhow.

>>> Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com 01/15/04 07:06AM >>>

Howdy,

>Stumped you all, huh?

More like very few people care.  Bill Barker is the man for tomcat 3.x
support, maintenance, development.  I don't think anyone else is
working
on that branch, I don't think anyone else is supporting that branch,
and
I know there are very few tomcat 3.x users on the list.

Yoav Shapira