tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Witucki" <CWITU...@independenthealth.com>
Subject Memory Leaks
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:59:31 GMT
Does anyone know that when Garbage Collection is going on how often it should be set to collect
and if memory is really being returned.  I believe that the memory is not, but how can I check
to determine that???

Christian Witucki
Network Analyst
375 Essjay Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
716-631-3001 x3812

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information
which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State confidentiality laws,
rules or regulations.  This e-mail and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated
addressee only .  If you are not the designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful
and may subject you to legal consequences.  If you have received this e-mail and attachments
in error, please contact Independent Health immediately at (716) 631-3001 and delete the e-mail
and its attachments from your computer.  Thank you for your attention.