tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tsirkin Evgeny <tsur...@mail.jct.ac.il>
Subject Re: multiuser tomcat environment
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 23:21:38 GMT
Many thanks for your reply.
Does your solution works with NIS?

Also I have found on the server config site that :
	"The operating system username under which Catalina is executed MUST
	have read access to each user's web application directory, and all of its
contents."
In my case that probably means that I will have to run Catalina as root.
Are there any known security problems with that?

About implementing my own manager ,I am not realy a java programmer
Does anybody knows about such a thing already done?

Thanks.