tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Strupl <da...@solutions.cz>
Subject Re: out of memory problem. Help!
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:07:44 GMT
This did not work for me in 4.1.29 since the only way to do this is to
set minProcessors==maxProcessors but that did not have any effect in
4.1.29. I am not sure whether I could use xxxThreads there but
downgrading to 4.1.27 did help.

For those using 5.0.16 this can help - Filip thanks for finding out.

Best,

David