tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Strupl <da...@solutions.cz>
Subject Re: out of memory problem. Help!
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:22:56 GMT
I am not on the developer team. But spent quite a lot of hours (days)
latelly with figuring out why my copy of tomcat (4.1.29) leaks memory.
The information bellow is based on the info from the dev mailing list +
a thread on this mailing list with subject "Tomcat Tuning Memory leak"
from last couple of days (weeks). I am still testing 4.1.27 and all
seems fine so far. Re 5.0.18: thats a revision where the fix was
commited - please check the dev mailing list with subject "Found it -
WAS: Memory leak" and "RE: [5.0.18] Build available".

Hope this helps,

David