tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Giuliano Gavazzi <dev+li...@humph.com>
Subject Re: MOD_JK2 also Fails aaaggggg@###!!!
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 03:02:48 GMT
At 1:36 pm +1100 2004/01/03, George Shafik wrote:
>Yep - didn't get past first base - no make file generated!

look, also on MacOSX (BSD based then) it seems impossible to make the
build process work. What I did, following the same step as a couple
years back, is to use apxs directly. On MacOSX one also needs some
extra files (dlcompat) that I don't think are required on Linux. If
you like you could get the compilation scripts from my page
http://www.humph.com/docs/mod_jk.html and see how I called apxs.

I think the options passed to the compiler and linker will have to be
changed, they are  -Wc,"-bundle -undefined suppress -flat_namespace"
-Wl,"-bind_at_load" for MacOSX. They should not be different from
those required to compile any other apache module I guess! Also the
path to the Java includes will be different, but that's easy.

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/